Monday, February 16, 2009

Connor Butler Restaurant

Save up some money, think of it as dinner and a show all wrapped into one and just go.  My typical format for a review is to go into great detail about my personal experience at a restaurant and I try even to relay information from several visits to each restaurant.  But sometimes, it just feels like I should have a huge spoiler alert before each post.  I think that sometimes it is just nice to be completely surprised by an experience.  Which is essentially what happened to me one day when I went in on a whim and had Restaurant Connor Butler's (2145 Granville St, at 5th Avenue, 604-734-2145) six-course tasting menu.  I hope to post details one day, but if you are looking for a fine dining experience in town, and you have an adventurous palate and an appreciation for the creative spirit, just go.

No comments: