Sunday, January 29, 2006

Blog Birthday Reminder

Today is your last chance to get a spot at my table for the Nancyland, Vancouver Foodie Fun First Anniversary Dinner this Tuesday, January 31st, 2006. The dinner is at 6:30 pm at Yuji's Japanese Tapas. I will make the reservation tonight. After today, if you decide to come, just send me an email to let me know to look out for you, and please make your reservation for your own table directly with Yuji's (604.734.4990). Thanks everyone for reading this blog, leaving comments, linking to this site, and generally being supportive of my blogging this year! Thanks also to anyone who has clicked an ad; you will (eventually) be indirectly taking me out to dinner, because any month now, I might get my first cheque from Google! What else would I spend the money on? Eat well, Nancylanders! Happy Chinese New Year too!

4 comments:

Tai said...

I would have LOVED to have attended, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view!) I'm going to Fleuri at the Sutton for the 'dine out Vancouver' thingy.

I wish you a happy Birthday though...have a great dinner, and a great dinner!

Dumpling-girl said...

Thanks for the note, Tai! Too bad I don't get to meet you. Have a great dinner yourself! Actually, my Fleuri Christmas dinner post and a couple of Dine Out Vancouver posts are in the works, and coming soon!

Nancy

LotusRapper said...

I already told Nancy I can't make it, so have a fan-tabulous Nancyland anniversary dinner everyone !

Dumpling-girl said...

Thanks, Ken! :)