Sunday, April 10, 2005

Secret Underground Restaurants Among Us!

The latest issue of Vancouver Magazine has an article titled Chefs Without Borders, Underground Dining in Vancouver, describing underground and illegal "restaurants" around Vancouver. One of the restaurants described presented an eight course tasting menu, charging about $60, no tax, obviously. This idea of an illicit, only for those in the know, fine dining experience appeals so much to me! Unfortunately, I'm not one of those in the know (yet?). I've also never been invited to an after-hours club, either. Someone out there, please get me on the list for one of these secret restaurants. If you do, I'll make sure to review it in detail here (while protecting the identities and locations of all involved, of course).

1 comment:

Swallow Tail said...

Underground supper club in Vancouver... www.swallowtail.ca